Posted on: 2018-09-17 16:02:25
Position Title: Machine Operator
1ST and 2nd Shift available
Number of Openings: 10+
Job Site Address: 500 Airport Rd., Terrell, TX 75160
Contact Phone: 214-515-5400
Contact Email: [email protected]
Summary/Objective: The machine operator position operates machine shop. Mold presses in assembly process under supervision and direction of production supervisor.
- Group Health Insurance – Eligible after 90 days of employment
- Company Paid Group Term Life – Eligible after 90 days of employment
- Dental, Vision, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, and Critical Care – Eligible after 90 days of employment
- 401k – Eligible day one of employment (Contributions can be from 1% to 50% of salary. Company match of up to 4% quarterly based on safe harbor election)
- Holidays – 8 per year ( Eligible after 30 days of employment)
- Vacation time
- Educational Assistance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Onsite Clinic – Free medical visits
- Safety and Attendance incentives
- Employee Appreciation Days
- Performs typical machine shop and mold press operations to support the assembly floor.
- Detects and reports defective materials or questionable conditions to the department supervisor.
- Maintains the work area and equipment in a clean orderly condition and follows prescribed safety regulations.
- Performs prescribed preventative maintenance on machines as required per the P.M. charts.
- Must be able to perform but not limited to the following tasks: milling, turning, drilling, taping, de-burring, molding and all bench operations and inspections.
- Must be familiar with the basic machine functions in order to perform the tasks stated above.
- Must be willing to accept and receive frequent supervision and assistance with regard to machine set-up.
Job Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Team Orientated.
- Time Management.
- Performance Driven.
- Frequently lift 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move 25 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
- Occasionally required to sit, climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl.
Education & Experience
- High school diploma/GED preferred.
- Minimum 1 year of factory-related experience.
- Experience as a Machine Operator.
- Training in general safety, electrostatic discharge awareness, foreign object damage awareness and quality system awareness.
CONTACT US NOW »
- Manufacturing plant environment with extreme fluctuation in temperature.
- Must be able to work in a noisy environment.