Posted on: 2018-09-11 10:30:54
Position Title: Attendant Position
1st and 2nd Shift available
Number of Openings: 4
Job Site Address: 500 Airport Rd., Terrell, TX 75160
Contact Phone: 214-515-5400
Contact Email: [email protected]
Summary/Objective: Entry level position which is responsible for repetitive, fast paced, manufacturing task. Position requires motivated individuals who are able to perform above the minimum qualifications, are team oriented, and are able to work well in a team environment.
- Group Health Insurance – Eligible after 90 days of employment
- Company Paid Group Term Life – Eligible after 90 days of employment
- Dental, Vision, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, and Critical Care – Eligible after 90 days of employment
- 401k – Eligible day one of employment ( Contributions can be from 1% to 50% of salary. Company match of up to 4% quarterly based on safe harbor election)
- Holidays – 8 per year ( Eligible after 30 days of employment)
- Vacation time
- Educational Assistance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Onsite Clinic – Free medical visits
- Safety and Attendance incentives
- Employee Appreciation Days
- Perform daily functions as explained and demonstrated by lead man/supervisor in the time allocated per company standards.
- Perform repetitive tasks as assigned such as assembling parts; boxing, palletizing, crating, and/or packing product; connecting sub-assemblies; hanging and removing parts from a moving conveyor line; sweeping/cleaning production floor area.
- Clean and lubricate machines, tools, and equipment in order to remove grease, rust, stains, and foreign matter. Responsible for keeping track of company tools and equipment.
- Detach and promptly report defective materials, nonconformities, excessive parts, or questionable conditions to the production lead/supervisor.
- Observe and act upon machine malfunction warnings and alarm signals.
- Responsible for correct quantity counts of material and scrap.
- Responsible for maintaining a safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Comply with all work related activities in a fair, ethical, and consistent manner.
- Responsible for being a productive, proactive, and contributing team member in a fast paced environment.
- Adhere to all safety standards and company policies including attending mandatory safety training.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Job Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Ability to operate simple hand and power tools such as screw drivers, pliers, cut-off saws, scan guns, etc.
- Ability to stand, walk, reach with hands and arms, bend, climb, and squat, for prolonged periods.
- Must have manual dexterity and strong hand-eye coordination. Ability to work levers, buttons, and/or foot pedals, simple gauges, and other instruments.
- A good attitude and common sense required. Must be a team player and work well with others.
- Able to understand and follow instructions/directions
- Must be available to work weekends and/or overtime.
- Must be able to work and concentrate in a noisy environment.
- Ability to wear protective equipment such as earplugs, safety glasses, gloves, boots, respirators, etc.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to reach at least 6 feet high (powder line attendants only)
Education & Experience
- Elementary level mathematical knowledge/skills; must be able to count parts accurately.
- Ability to read and use a tape measure and/or interpret blueprints or simple drawings preferred.
- Ability to read and write preferred.
- Bilingual in Spanish and English and computer skills a plus.
CONTACT US NOW »
- Manufacturing plant environment with extreme fluctuation in temperature.
- Dusty and noisy environment.
- Exposure to odors and fumes.